A Block is used to create a level. Blocks can be earned by completing online levels and Campaign.
You can also buy blocks in the Shop.
List of Blocks Edit
- Normal Block ‒ "An ordinary normal block."
- Ice Block ‒ "Ice block is a slippery. It is hard to control the character on it."
- Spike Block ‒ "A deadly spiky block, beware and do not touch it!"
- Bouncy Block ‒ "When you touch it, you bounce"
- Ladder Block ‒ "A Ladder Block which you can climb up and down"
- Overhead Ladder Block ‒ "You can hang on the block to move left and right"
- Gravity Block ‒ "Once you touch this, the world becomes upside down"
- Conveyor Block ‒ "It brings you towards the direction of rotation, You can also hang on it!"
- Void Block ‒ "You cannot kick & jump against this block. Your movement slows down too."
- Cloud Block ‒ "The block disappears once you step-on. Respawns after a few seconds."
- Stopper Block ‒ "This is an invisible block to stop other blocks movement."
- Message Block ‒ "It displays a popup message by hitting the block from the bottom."
- Collapse Block – "The block collapses once you kick or hit it"
- Sand Block - "You can jump higher than a Void Block on this."
Unimplemented Blocks Edit
- Enemy Block
- Unnamed Sand Block
- May be an unused texture for the Void Block's Sand Skin.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.